Is a Visa required if I enter the country via Sharm El Sheikh or Dahab?‎

If you arrive, and depart, from Sharm El Sheik or Dahab, a 14 day Visa is issued, without charge, to visit Sharm El Sheik, Dahab, Taba, Nuweiba, and St.Catherine. If you wish to visit Cairo, you must obtain a full paid Visa.

Tailor made your Vacation

Click to

customize your personal tour with Travel consultant